Thursday, July 7, 2011

Sticky Weather

I have been busy working on new paintings/prints/commissions. I have one comic thumbnailed out and another one that needs to get started. Yesterday was spent organizing my paper. I'm going to watercolor the first comic (something I haven't done since Sophomore year of college.)

I finished knitting a new scarf that needs to get blocked. I still have a little bit, maybe 25-50 grams left, of my ball of Peaches & Creme worsted cotton yarn. I thought I would make a matching pair of mitts to go with my scarf, but I really dislike bulk on my hands. The fingerless mitts I've already made are generally dk weight or thinner. I think I could make a chunky bracelet, which would be cute. There's, also, the standard knit for this yarn: coaster/washcloth.



I could use a coaster... I just don't want to make any yet. Or do I?
The weather hasn't been good either. It's really humid/sticky.

No comments: