Sunday, July 3, 2011

Colds Hands pg27 and cold feet

Yesterday, my latest socks I'd made finished blocking. They are super cute. Very low knit, they slip inside my flats with minimal exposure. It's really lovely considering these are the shoes that constantly cut my foot at the back of my heel. Now, I will be able to wear them more often and not have awkward, long socks sticking out. I definitely need to make more of these socks in multiple colors :) I'm thinking black, blue, grey, ... maybe a pretty, bright green...


4 comments:

Annette said...

So cute! Love the heart on the heel!

Athena's Armoury said...

They're adorable. They look really comfy for wearing around the house.

Naomi said...

Very cute and so practical! Great idea! I have that same problem with ballet flats and I might need to knit some socks like these.

O.Pelaez said...

Thanks for all the nice comments!

They are very comfy. "I-Code edge footies" by Ako Abe is the pattern I used found on Ravelry. They are so easy to make, too. I definitely recommend it. :)