Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Congrats

First of all. A big congratulations goes out to Inknose, for winning the art raffle I held a couple of posts ago. And, thank you to everyone who commented.

I've got New art for the New Year.

I designed this for "The Verbal Mosh," the podcast I co-host. We have a new website for the show. We'll be adding lots of posts, reviews, art, etc. to the page and we hope to be able to add a direct feed of the episodes to it as well.

Check out the website here :)

This painting here is a big step for me. In the past, I've kept all my digital work on my deviantart page, separate from this blog, but I think it's time to start breaking down these invisible walls I've set up for myself. I'm still extremely hesitant to add any knit/crochet patterns I make to this blog, though. Maybe one day, I'll add those here too. Maybe.

No comments: