Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bits


Here is a preview of a painting I finished for a book about robots. The book is grey-scaled so it won't have all the nice nuances of color that are in the original but I like it like that. It makes the original all the more special.

And here are my most recent pair of fingerless mitts I've knit. I LOVE this pattern. It's so simple which is why I love it. It will mix in well with the rest of my wardrobe. The pattern is called "Toasty" and can be found on the blog: A Friend to Knit With.

:)

I want to let people know that my comics podcast is hosting a contest giving away a 3-day pass to New York Comic-Con this October to two lucky winners. It's really simple to enter and the prize is so cool. You can go here to find out how to enter.

3 comments:

AsteropeBC said...

I like your robot painting. What kind of book is it for? (novel, anthology, graphic novel...)

O.Pelaez said...

Thanks, AsteropeBC. The painting is for an anthology, I believe. I'll be sure to let people know more about it as it gets released.

:)

badwolf said...

Your toast warmers are quite lovely!!!