Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cold Hands pg17

This story is not designed to be a web-comic, if you recall from the very first page of it. As seen here. So, the pacing is slower than I normally like. I might decide to print out a few copies to sell in my Etsy store so that if people are interested, they can read the story as intended: Without the gaps of time in between each page posting and the accompanying notes that a lot of times have nothing to do with the story. I say this, mostly though, because I think the next post I put up may have more than one page in it as the narrative/sequencing breaks down due to the intermission being told in splash pages. Hm. Well, you'll just have to wait and see what I do.

Summer time keeps drawing closer. There are two things I am really looking forward to: 1.) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and 2.) San Diego Comic Con.

:D

No comments: